Ignition Relocation Sportster Nightster 48 Iron
NEW FLEX-SIX POSITION IGNITION KEY RELOCATION KIT
FITS SPORTSTERS 1995-UP
MADE IN THE USA!
DK Custom Products
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Made from American Cold Rolled Steel
- HIGH TEMP RUBBER SEAT FOR IGNITION
- Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- Two Add-On Options below
- SIX POSITION IGNITION KEY FOR EASY ACCESS
- E-Z BOLT-ON INSTALL
- Instruction Sheet Included
An Easy mod that cleans up the top of your front rocker, gives easier access to your ignition key, and just plain looks cool!
- The Flex-Six Kit, relocates your ignition to the left side of your engine, opening up the space above your engine!
- Includes High Temperature Silicone Rubber Seats to reduce vibration and insulate your ignition from heat.
Look at all the pictures..you will see that there are 6 different positions you can put your ignition in with this one kit!
- Forward, Center and Back in the Standard Out position
- Forward, Center and Back in the Tucked In Position
On most 2003 & earlier models the F6 is best located off the battery box. See the last picture below.
Helps clean up the jumbled mess sitting right above the engine.
Easier access to your key.
"I love the ignition tucked down near the primary. I've been running it up above my relocated coil between the jugs. Moving it really gave a much cleaner look! Thanks!" -Jimmy