Moto Iron Springer Front End fits Harley Davidson
Moto Iron™ brand, Black Stock Length Harley Springer Front End. #113-0039
Moto Iron™ has been successful in producing a high quality springer front end that is affordable to all bike builders. With its heavy duty, one piece forged rear legs and beefy 1" diameter front legs, these springers offer a high strength level of quality at a price that cannot be beaten. When viewing next to leading competitors, the differences were easy for us to see why they are the better choice. These Springers will fit most Harley Davidson Big Twins from 1949-Present and 1982-2003 Sportsters with 1" neck bearings. Not for use on Dyna Models.
- Heavy duty, one piece forged rear legs.
- 1" diameter front legs for improved durability.
- Precision fit bronze rocker bushings for long life.
- TIG welded construction.
- Includes 3/4" axle and spacers for 1984-1999 Harley Wide Glide wheels.
- Zinc plated axle and steering stem to prevent corrosion.
- Triple chrome plated or black powdercoated finishes.
- These are designed to fit most Harley Davidson Big Twins from 1949-Present and 1982-2003 Sportsters with 1" neck bearings and 3/4" Axle.
- They include a 1" diameter steering stem, 3/4" diameter axle, and wheel spacers.
- The included wheel spacers are designed to fit Harley Wide Glide wheels from 1984 - 1999. They work with a 11.5" Harley brake rotor (84-99), and Springer type brake calipers.
- To install on 1952-1981 Sportsters, a 7/8" - 1" neck cup conversion kit will be needed.
- You can run other wheels (Narrow Glide, etc...) but you will need to cut your own wheel spacers in order to do so.
- The top tree accepts 1/2"-20 fine thread risers and the riser spacing is 4.75" center to center (same as OEM Harley Springers) keep that in mind when purchasing handlebars.
- If you want to run Harley OEM style handlebars with 3.5" riser spacing you will need to purchase a riser adapter kit.
These will not fit the following bikes:
- 2004 & newer Harley Sportsters because of turning radius and fork lock interference
- Dyna wide glide or narrow glide.
- Yamaha XS650, unless you purchase a conversion kit.
- Vintage Triumph Models unless you purchase a conversion kit.
Current Delivery times 7-14 Days Approx
** Please see refund policy for return policy from items ordered overseas