Sportster Model Tank Lift Kit
NEW PREMIUM TANK LIFT KIT
FITS SPORTSTERS 1995-UP
MADE IN THE USA!
DK Custom Products
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Made from American Cold Rolled Steel
- All Stainless Steel Hardware
- Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- E-Z BOLT-ON INSTALL - DOES NOT REQUIRE REMOVAL OF TANK
- Instruction Sheet Included
This is the TOP OF THE LINE Premium Tank Lift Kit. Our product line includes: 1.5", 2", 2.5" & 3" rise kits...they are different (purpose-made & patented)...no extra metal or holes for multiple fitments, the lines match the lines of the bike. American Made.
Look at all the pictures...you will be very pleased with how this alters the attitude of your ride!
Give your Bike a Radical New Look!
Cleans up the Lines of the Bike, Gives it a Stretched Chopper Look.
Provides Better Air-Flow - Engine Runs Cooler
Gives you room to tuck the wires under the tank if you wish.
This is an EASY install - 10 to 20 minutes!
Fits 1995-UP Sportster ~ Nightster ~ Iron ~ 48 ~ 72 ~ SuperLow ~ Low ~ Custom
The DELUXE Option is ESPECIALLY useful for some pre-2004 Sportsters because the Factory rear tank design does not allow the front to be lifted more than 1.5" without this Option.
Generally 2004+ Sportsters do NOT benefit from this Option unless it is imperative to move the tank back for clearance issues.
Full details on the Deluxe Option HERE.
IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTES:
If your tank has rubber grommets in the front tank ears (this is probable on 1995-2003 models), please make sure to let us know by checking the box below so we can send the special tank lift brackets for your bike.
Please make sure this mod does not interfere with any components on your bike - like handlebars, turn signals, custom trees, etc. You don't want to end up with a dented tank! Check for clearance before ordering.
We are NOT responsible for any damage done to your bike because of the kit.
It is easy to check for clearance:
- With bike on kickstand, take the bolt out of the front of your tank.
2. Loosen (do not remove) the bolt at the rear of your tank.
3. Turn your handlebars all the way to the left and raise the tank up your desired lift height to check for clearance issues.
4. Turn your handlebars all the way to the right and raise the tank up your desired lift height to check for clearance issues.
Be careful when lifting your tank, you do not want to hit it against something (forks, handlebars, trees, blinkers, etc.) when checking for clearance.
"Great product, this is how it should come from the factory." -Jimmy