Harley-Davidson Dyna Coil Relocation Kit Plug-N-Play fits All EFI Models
NEW PREMIUM COIL RELOCATION KIT
FITS DYNA'S 2004-UP
That Have EFI
MADE IN THE USA!
DK Custom Products
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Made from American Cold Rolled Steel
- Includes Plug-N-Play Coil Wire Extension
- No cutting wires or soldering
- Durable Black POWDER COAT Finish
- E-Z BOLT-ON INSTALL
- Step-by-Step Instructions Included
- Optional Coil Covers
- Optional Horn Relocation Kit w/ Horn
- Optional SE & PRO RACE Plug Wires
- Purpose-Made & Patented
You can get rid of that clutter behind the rear cylinder!
- With this Relocation, the coil is no longer blocking air flow around the rear cylinder. This will cool down the rear jug by 10-15 degrees at cruising speeds.
- This simple to install kit, relocates your coil to the left side of your engine, opening up the space behind your engine!
- Look at all the pictures...you will be very pleased with how much this cleans up the look!
BETTER LOOK ~ BETTER AIR-FLOW
Fits: All 2004-Up Twin Cam Dyna's that have Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
Does NOT fit Dyna Twin Cams with a Carburetor. If you have a carbureted Twin Cam, we now have Plug-n-Play Kits for them too. Click HERE to see them.
Will not fit on the Low Rider S Models
Because the coil is now sitting between the spark plugs, you will want to modify the length of your existing plug wires OR Check our Screamin Eagle & PRO RACE Plug Wires HERE!
Because you have put the Coil where the stock horn is, we recommend one of theseHorn Kits.
If you would like to "Dress up" your coil, we have two different coil covers that will fit, you can see them HERE.
***We finally found some plugs that fit the Delphi coil. No more need to solder or assemble an extension. Simple Plug-N-Play installation. Fits EFI Twin Cams.***
"Amazing Difference. I love it! " -Daniel